Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

djgraphite

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 2, 2005
I know that there are a lot of problems with using the bluetooth version of this keyboard. The media pad doesn't work and neither do the media keys.

I'm wondering if anyone has tried the RF version, and whether they've tried any other drivers (for example, some of the other Logitech keyboards responsd to Microsoft drivers).

One of my colleagues at work has the Bluetooth version, and the typing action is really nice on it, and I would like to get replace my keyboard at home.

I would love some feedback.

GbV76

macrumors member
Nov 29, 2003
Ontario, Canada
So no one here has used the DiNovo RF keyboard/mouse combo with a Mac? It looks pretty nice...and would match my powerbook/Dell 2405fpw setup better than the white apple keyboard. I'd be really curious to here from someone that's used it....

RuKeDk

macrumors newbie
Dec 16, 2005
The Logitech diNovo RF (Notebook) keyboard basically works on Mac OSX, but there are some issues. I've collected the problems and solutions on this little site:

Logitech diNovo on Mac

It also has some general solutions to problems with keyboard settings, dead keyboard keys and multiple mouse buttons on OSX.

I hope it will help others.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.