Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by acarro84, May 12, 2008.

1. acarro84 macrumors newbie

I recently got a G15 gaming keyboard and I knew the basics of the keyboard would work but i was unsure about the LCD display. I was right.
    Hi, I am new to the forums so this is my first post but i stumbled my way into some OSX development and now I am very interested to learn more. Here's my problem:

I recently got a G15 gaming keyboard and I knew the basics of the keyboard would work but i was unsure about the LCD display. I was right.
    I am trying to use my G15 keyboard on OSX the same way it works on windows and was led to this LINK to install macports. I'm totally new to MAC Dev so i am having problems with step 3. Also, if anyone else know how i can do this an easier way that would be appreciated.

2. Sesshi macrumors G3

Sesshi

Seems like a herculean effort just to get the keyboard display to work - kudos to you. Personally I'd just prop up a Touch on the G15 or something... :p

3. acarro84 thread starter macrumors newbie

heh

you arent kidding. I'm going on 4 hours trying to do this but I'm learning while I am at it. I had never used the terminal before so it's kinda cool to learn to use that and the dev tools. I'll let everyone know how it goes after I'm done.