Logitech G15

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by skyscorcher, Oct 20, 2008.

1. skyscorcher macrumors newbie

Hello every one, I have just recently ordered my Mac Pro after many years using only PC's.

I searched a bit around on the boards about the functionality of the G15 on a Mac but I couldn't find many things. I am intrested in buying it but I would like to know a few things before I spend my money on it.

My question is, if someone is using a G15 with his Mac Pro and even better if he is playing WoW on a Mac and he is using a G15 keyboard.

I would really like to hear your comments on this or any useful info. (All hotkeys available, keys functional in WoW etc)

Thanks a lot in advance :)

2. daltona macrumors newbie

Hi,

Just got the G15 yesterday, everything works well with my Mac Book though I can't tell for WoW as I don't have it.
    But even if the mac game is not supported, macros are supported so you can create them for this game.
    In the SW download from Logitech, you even have an SDK in order to create custom screens for the embedded display.

3. notown559 macrumors newbie

hi

i am having trouble with my g-15 keyboard on my mac mini g4 non of the g keys work and the lcd display in non functional also i downloaded the latest software from logi tech and it still wont work