Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

steveOooo

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 30, 2008
UK
Anyone got the Logitech g502 https://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-Proteus-Spectrum-Tuneable-Programmable/dp/B07GS6ZB7T/ref=sr_1_3?hvadid=80195661648370&hvbmt=be&hvdev=c&hvqmt=e&keywords=logitech+-+g502&qid=1566285798&s=gateway&sr=8-3&th=1

What are your settings? I had the g402 which seemed like the perfect mouse - it just didnt have horizontal scroll which the g502 has. The g402 i still have so will probably revert back to this as the only thing missing is horizontal scroll.

The g520 just seems ever so slightly too big, and i think because my hand is around the rear it doesnt seem to move the cursor very well - ive added the weights to the bottom but this seems to make no difference.

I have also used the mx master which was perfect - but poor 2.4ghz interference means the cursor jumped around - sadly this is wireless only, despite needing a usb socket to use it (if you are reading Logitech, make the mx master 2s WIRED)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.