Logitech G7 Jittery?

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by itsallinurhead, May 29, 2007.

1. itsallinurhead macrumors 6502

itsallinurhead

Does anyone else have a problem with this mouse? Mine seems to be extremely jittery when I am watching slingbox. Otherwise it is not too bad. Any ideas as to why this is happening?

2. simie macrumors 6502a

simie

Have you tried installing the latest drivers?

3. PCMacUser macrumors 68000

PCMacUser

Are the batteries fully charged etc? I heard they only last about three days in those mice.

4. janey macrumors 603

janey

more like one day, at most. the batteries and the mouse itself is great for gaming (except when you have to take time to switch battery packs - although this is better than having a drained and irreplaceable battery or something), not so much for regular computing.

I haven't used my G7 in forever, same with the warranty replacement, but I have yet to have issues with it in OS X. Maybe try calling Logitech for a warranty replacement? :D

5. PCMacUser macrumors 68000

PCMacUser

Yeah it's a bit of a weakness in the G7. I almost bought one until I found that out and bought a Logitech VX notebook mouse instead, which has a 3-4 month battery life. It's great, and performs well enough in games too! :)

6. itsallinurhead thread starter macrumors 6502

itsallinurhead

I can't find OS X drivers. Logitech dosen't support this particular mouse under OS X.