Logitech G7 Mouse Issues

Discussion in 'macOS' started by bboucher790, Jul 27, 2008.

1. bboucher790 macrumors 65816

bboucher790

Hey guys, I've been using a Logitech G7 mouse w/ USB Overdrive (and now Steermouse). I have an issue with the mouse double-clicking when it's supposed to single-click. It does it randomly throughout the day.

I tried testing my original Apple Bluetooth Cordless Mouse (not the MM), it works fine. No accidental double clicking. The G7, in Windows, does not suffer from this problem. I know the G7 isn't "supposed" to work with OSX, which is probably the reason why it's doing this in the first place, but I have seen other readers install USB Overdrive and Steermouse without issues.

Is there a way to go to default OSX Mouse drivers? Maybe all these installs of 3rd party apps screwed something up. I don't know, just a guess. If anyone has any info on how I could go about fixing this issue, let me know. Thanks.

2. phenixdragon macrumors regular

Did you ever figure out how to fix this? I am having the same problems. I just bought my first Mac about a week ago and my G7 mouse doesn't work properly on it. Works fine when I run Windows 7 on it.