iPad Logitech iPad Air Case Folio with Ultra Thin Keyboard

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by RichyB, Nov 25, 2013.

1. RichyB macrumors regular

Designed by a complete moron, this case is vastly over priced. They've changed the layout of the keyboard so its very uncomfortable to type with. So much so I was experiencing symptoms of RSI after thirty minutes use.

Who would've have thought moving the "A" to the "Caps lock" could lead to such an uncomfortable typing experience. LOL I'm joking, even a child would comprehend this. Its actually easier to type on the touch screen.

The material used for the cover is the sort of rubbery stuff that could attract debris from space. I envision after several weeks this not looking too hot.

I think the problem is they spent all the money on the design of the box, which is lovely but who the fug cares about boxes when the product is complete gash.

I'd recommend this for someone that has never used a QUERTY keyboard.

Final score
    0.1/10 (.1 is for the use of magnets, even the box has them and everyone loves magnets)

2. zflauaus macrumors 65816

I'm going to assume that this is for the $99 Folio and not the $149 FabricSkin folio, correct? I'm disappointed by all the lackluster reviews that Logitech has gotten on all if their products lately. I was looking to get a keyboard from Best Buy later today but that may be delayed.

3. TWO2SEVEN macrumors 68040

TWO2SEVEN

Is that like a QWERTY keyboard? ;)

4. RichyB thread starter macrumors regular

It's a QUERTY but not as we know it. I guess as a gimmick the case has some value but for doing any kind of work it's a bleeding chore and the split screen touch screen keyboard is far better.

5. TWO2SEVEN macrumors 68040

TWO2SEVEN

Does that mean the U is where the W should go? :)

----------

[​IMG]

6. w00tini macrumors 6502a

7. RichyB thread starter macrumors regular

Jesus man, I canny take much more :) Are you telling me the logitech keyboard splits apart to become a thumb keyboard thereby relieving pressure on the side fingers. My little fingers are the most susceptible to strain when placed in an unnatural position.

I should add another 0.9 to this review for the way the iPad fits in the logitech case. My cheap, crappy and plasticky case gave my iPad a little scratch at the top corner.

8. TWO2SEVEN macrumors 68040

TWO2SEVEN

I have no idea what you are talking about.