Logitech K750 media controls not working with 2016 MBP

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by ourcore, Feb 12, 2017.

1. ourcore macrumors regular

ourcore

I have a Logitech K750 keyboard, which works 100% on an old 2011 MBP running Sierra, but for some reason, the media controls don't work on a new 2016 MBP with Touch Bar. Oddly enough, the rest of the keys on the function keys row work (brightness, volume, etc.).

I've confirmed that my Logitech Control Center is up-to-date. Is this a known issue or something specific with my setup? Is there anything I can try? I've tried re-pairing the keyboard. Thanks in advance!

2. Mobster1983 macrumors 6502a

Logitech is a complete mess software-wise. I love their products, but LCC and the Gaming Software ave always very buggy. (My gaming software constantly crashes and cannot update).

3. ZapNZs macrumors 68000

ZapNZs

Has LCC been updated yet for Sierra? It took Logitech about a year to update LCC for El Capitan.

Unfortunately, Logitech hates Mac users, and their software not only arrives late, but is often complete garbage. I like their components, but despise how they advertise their products as "Mac-compatible" where as they frequently are not.

You may want to look at third party Apps designed to control keyboards and mice.

4. ourcore thread starter macrumors regular

ourcore

Yeah, it was updated late last year after I complained on their forums and a bunch of other users piled on. I've done the same again, but before looking for other options, I wanted to determine if other K750/TBMBP are having the same issue.