Logitech keyboard Slowly Getting Bad

Discussion in 'iPad' started by APPLfanCA, Dec 29, 2015.

1. APPLfanCA macrumors regular

So I purchased the Logitech keyboard for my iPad Pro. It was working really well for the first couple of weeks, but I noticed that lately it doesn't work as well. The keys seem to lag a bit and I have been making quite a few spelling mistakes on it, which is strange, because I never have that issue with any other keyboard. It makes me wonder if there is a lag going on, or if maybe some of the keys aren't responsive at times. It has taken me quite a while just to type this small bit of text because I have to keep deleting and retyping almost every word.

Maybe it's just me. Has anyone else noticed this?

2. kupkakez macrumors 68000

kupkakez

This has been going on since 9.2 and Logitech has acknowledged the problem..

There is a slight work around that I have found helps. Go to settings> general > keyboards >hardware keyboard >US International PC

3. powerbook911 macrumors 68040

powerbook911

I have never used it but I received one of these last week as a gift. My iPad has never been put into it, but it is a BEAUTIFUL case and keyboard. I'm envious but can't justify keeping it.

I put it in the Marketplace here cheap hope someone picks it up.

I hope they the software update makes it flawless because again, all the extra keys on it and the backlight is very nice.