Logitech Kinetic Backpack for a MacBook?

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by omarjk, Apr 21, 2008.

1. omarjk macrumors regular

I would like to know if anyone out there has used Logitech Kinetik Backpack for a 13" Macbook?

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/notebook_products/cases/devices/3133&cl=gb,en

As self-explanatory as this may sound as the manufacturer labels it is a 15.4" Backpack in the title I have found that backpacks for different size laptops can be ambiguous and fit despite the descriptions.

This is obvioulsy more so the case with fitting smaller laptops in to bigger sized bags.

2. Abraxsis macrumors 6502

Abraxsis

I dont see any reason why you couldn't put your Macbook in that backpack. I used to carry my 12" Powerbook in the same Burton bag that I carry my 15.4" Macbook Pro in. If you're really worried about it, pick up a neoprene or memory foam sleeve to give it some added protection and bulk in the backpack slot.

3. operator207 macrumors 6502

Oh it will fit, its specs say for up to the 17" MBP. I would get a sleeve, cheap or otherwise, and use it too. You can never have too much protection.

If you don't have the sleeve, it will definitely not fit snug, being it can hold a much larger laptop.

4. tmelvin macrumors 6502

tmelvin