Logitech mouse scroll VERY slow

Discussion in 'OS X El Capitan (10.11)' started by creativedogmedia, Oct 3, 2015.

1. creativedogmedia macrumors 65816

creativedogmedia

After the update to El Capitan, my Logitech mouse scroll wheel is very slow....as in a pixel at a time slow. I realize it was one of the issues and I have tried both suggestions with no luck. Unplugging the USB receiver didn't fix it and the mouse wasn't recognized in downloading the Logitech Options app....assume because it's a year old USB mouse. Any other suggestions?

2. yukyuklee macrumors 6502

yukyuklee

not entirely sure but after installing El Capitan my MX Masters works flawlessly now

3. creativedogmedia thread starter macrumors 65816

creativedogmedia

Thanks?

4. yukyuklee macrumors 6502

yukyuklee

lol did you try downgrading drivers to see if that worked? or moving the unify stick to another usb slot closer to where the mouse is ?

5. creativedogmedia thread starter macrumors 65816

creativedogmedia

Tried everything....the mouse is 2 feet from the USB slot. Can't get much closer....

6. c8rlo macrumors 6502

c8rlo

have you tried a PRAM or SMC reset?

7. flowrider macrumors 601

flowrider

I run my Logitech Performance MX mouse on a metal extension just to the right of my keyboard on my computer stand. The Logitech Unifying receiver is mounted to a USB extension cable and I have the receiver taped to the underside of the metal extension, right under the mouse and pad. I find that otherwise I have a lot of interference and get very sluggish performance.

Lou

8. steve23094 macrumors 68000

steve23094

It took something like nine months for Logitech to release an updated driver for Yosemite.

I decided I wasn't going to wait for them this time and I ended up buying Steermouse. I'm annoyed at Logitech for not providing proper OS X support and having to shell out the additional cost. I wouldn't recommend Logitech products for Mac users.

9. creativedogmedia thread starter macrumors 65816

creativedogmedia

Thanks...Steer Mouse didn't work, either.

10. creativedogmedia thread starter macrumors 65816

creativedogmedia