Logitech MX Anywhere 2 w/ Macbook 12" (via bluetooth)

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by Wallace, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Wallace macrumors member

Wallace

Hi,
    Does anyone has experience with the Logitech MX Anywhere 2 in combination with Bluetooth?

I have the new Macbook 12” which only has 1 USB-C port so I can use the “Pico Unifying” dongle. I read one review on Amazon that said the via bluetooth the MX Anywhere 2 lags/stutters on a Macbook. Can anyone confirm this? I would assume that Logitech checked that in advance but I might be wrong.

2. iphoneuserinyyz macrumors member

I have been using this mouse with my 2014 MacBook Air for the last 3-4 weeks. I use Bluetooth only - have not plugged in the receiver. I have not noticed any stutters while using it. However, I use SteerMouse to customize the buttons (have not installed any Logitech software), and there have been a couple times when I have woken the computer from sleep and some of the buttons did not work immediately - there was a second or two where the mouse seemed to be reconnecting.

3. Wallace thread starter macrumors member

Wallace

Thanks for the feedback. Do you in general like the mouse? I’m on the fence since $79 is a lot for a wireless mouse but if the ergonomics, button function and MacOS integration is good then it might be worth it. Anything in particular you do and don’t like?