Logitech S530 Mouse Keyboard bad since 10.5.2

Discussion in 'macOS' started by Stucarius, Feb 21, 2008.

1. Stucarius macrumors newbie

Since the 10.5.2 update my wireless USB mouse from Logitech will not function properly. Lots of weird tracking behavior. I lost the Logitech control panel and had to reinstall but while I can now at least go in and configure the problems persist,

I have had a lot of problems since the update with my USB devices and Hubs. am I alone in this?

It is my Mac Pro having these issues. My Macbook Pro is having all sorts of weird Wireless Airport stuff like the graphic indicator no longer shows connection even thought eh network app does and there is no function to the airport applet on the menu bar etc...

I am sort of new to Mac. 2 years. Is this common for their updates? This seems very Microsoft. Still WAY prefer the fact Apple is at least fixing things immediately instead of the nearly 1.5 years of nothing for Vista but their software updates sure seem like Russian Reullette :(

2. adiosjefe macrumors newbie

I'm also having a problem with the Logitech S530 after installing 10.5.2. My keyboard and mouse will completely stop working. The light on the dongle goes out and the only thing I can do to fix it is reboot. Pressing the button on the dongle does nothing.