Logitech UE700 Headphones

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Loves2spoon, Aug 6, 2010.

1. Loves2spoon macrumors 65816

Loves2spoon

I just got my UE700 noise canceling headphones yesterday and they sound great! Never had a $200 pair of headphones before... lol

When turning on the EQ the headphones get quieter, it's like none of the presets on the iPhone do anything but make it worse. Is this normal?

Glad to get rid of the apple provided headphones!

[​IMG]

not my pic, just used one from ebay.

2. UnseenLlama macrumors 6502a

UnseenLlama

They are technically noise-isolating, not noise cancelling. ;)

Used to have the Super.fi 5 pros which I loved the sound, but the fit would get annoying after a while. UE makes great products, let's hope Logitech doesn't screw them up.

3. ambo macrumors newbie

I have the same question. I got my set free through the UE promo, and am burning them in today. When I select any EQ on my iPhone4 it just drops the volume. I think I like the EQ off the best anyway. I'm really enjoying hearing all the high's in my music atm. I'm hoping with like 20 hours of burn-in, the mids may come out a bit more.

4. Eddyisgreat macrumors 601

IMO the dac on the iPhone 4, to my ears, is a little lacking, compared to my 3G and (especially) Macbook Pro. This is on apple lossless encoded files.

Also make absolute certain that you achieve a proper seal with your tips. If it's off in any way, your bass will sound like garbage and you'll say "hey why do my $200 headphones sound like trash?"

I've had the UE 4vi, 5vi, and my current 10 Pro set so i've had time to play around with um.