Logitech V550 Nano is lagging HORRIBLY!!!

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by amandaxicecold, Sep 14, 2009.

1. amandaxicecold macrumors newbie

I just got a logitech V550 nano and am using it on a MacBookPro running on Mac OS X ver 10.5.8, and right when i first started using it, it lagged so badly that i couldnt click anything. It jumps from place to place, or just doesnt move.

I've tried it on a Mac Book, and tried it on a windows,and it works perfectly fine. I have also tried moving the receiver right next to the mouse. I have downloaded the Logitech Control center and changed my settings. But nothing seems to be working!!

PLEASE HELP

2. chrono1081 macrumors 604

chrono1081

Mine has worked fine since I bought it. It may be your mouse.

3. scubasteve03 macrumors regular

Are you transferring data over a network or using any bluetooth or 2.4Ghz devices? Mine does the same when I am transferring files from one computer to another. Also it lags when the CPU usage is high. Do you have the logitech software installed? I found if you uninstall that crap, everything speeds up much better.

4. scubasteve03 macrumors regular

One more thing, it sound stupid but make sure you have the latest drivers from logitech. If that doesn't work, then you may just have to uninstall the software.

5. IChing macrumors regular

If you updated to SL, logtech has not updated their drivers yet for SL. I have problems with my logtech mouse and went to their forum and found logtech acknowleges the problems and will update something soon