Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Cabbit

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jan 30, 2006
Scotland
Hey folks i am looking for a good logo designer and wondering what the costs involved would be for a good vector logo in color and black and white, and a banner logo for my website.

What is the normal costs involved in this for something that is professional as i want to invest in a good web presence and perhaps a few other marketing and web images to my spec.

Is this something that would be in the £200-£800 or the £1000+ ?

LeviG

macrumors 65816
Nov 6, 2006
Norfolk, UK
Personally I would say you would be overall looking towards the higher end in terms of cost.
You've got to think about the number of revisions, complexity of the design and also the 'ownership' of the file etc. The amount of time spent on it can soon add up.

Cabbit

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jan 30, 2006
Scotland
Personally I would say you would be overall looking towards the higher end in terms of cost.
You've got to think about the number of revisions, complexity of the design and also the 'ownership' of the file etc. The amount of time spent on it can soon add up.

Thanks for the reply i am currently looking into some options now i have a clear idea in my head as to what i am going for.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.