Logo Help for College Project?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Jman14, Nov 10, 2013.

1. Jman14 macrumors 6502

I am working on project for my business class. I have to come of with a business plan, flyers, and business cards for a pre-selected business. The business I given was a cleaning company.

I have came up with a residential cleaning service that uses only environmentally-friendly products to help protect the planet and their families. I need help coming up with a logo, and reached out to the internet and found several designs that I like. The problem is they charge several hundred dollars.

I am not looking to spend $300-$1,200 on logo for college project. So I am reaching out the community here to maybe help me come up with a logo for this project. I am not asking for someone to do it free of charge, but if someone is willing to help me out we can figure out compensation.

My ideas so far;

Name: Eco-Cleaning Solutions (open to suggestions from the creative minds out there)

Colors: Green and Blue

Picture: Something shows involvement with the environment.

The two I have like best so far.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. mobilehaathi macrumors G3

mobilehaathi

I'm sure when you get your business degree you'll be more than happy to work for less than market rate.

3. Jman14 thread starter macrumors 6502

While I can understand this, I also post this in efforts to find someone who has the kindness in their heart to help someone that doesn't have a lot of money to put into a school project I which the class has already cost them a lot of money and time understanding that in the end it will all be worth, but it's not as if I am asking someone to give me a little help so I can try to make a profit of their work.

I also know there are quite a few other college students either in undergrad or graduate programs and maybe can relate to help they have encounter of the years of their school as well.