Logo Idea for School Project?

Discussion in 'Design and Graphics' started by Jman14, Nov 10, 2013.

1. Jman14 macrumors 6502

I am working on project for my business class. I have to come of with a business plan, flyers, and business cards for a pre-selected business. The business I given was a cleaning company.

I have came up with a residential cleaning service that uses only environmentally-friendly products to help protect the planet and their families. I need help coming up with a logo, and reached out to the internet and found several designs that I like. The problem is they charge several hundred dollars.

I am not looking to spend $300-$1,200 on logo for college project. So I am reaching out the community here to maybe help me come up with a logo for this project. I am not asking for someone to do it free of charge, but if someone is willing to help me out we can figure out compensation.

My ideas so far;

Name: Eco-Cleaning Solutions (open to suggestions from the creative minds out there)

Colors: Green and Blue

Picture: Something shows involvement with the environment.

The two I have like best so far.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. sherryspencer7 macrumors newbie

I am interested to help you out in this regard.... Hope we can figure out something here. You can attain further info through replying to this thread!