Lol. All the chaos.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by pudcraft, Sep 12, 2015.

1. pudcraft macrumors regular

Went online just now to get 2 phones, one for the lady and one for the mother. Chose the 64gb versions and to reserve it for in store pickup. My office is in the suites at a mall. It showed in stock on launch day with next available appointment at noon.

Easiest preorder from Apple. Ever.

GG and good luck

2. pudcraft thread starter macrumors regular

3. Newtons Apple macrumors Pentium

Newtons Apple

My two phone preorder with Apple' app went smooth and both purchased within 60 seconds with almost instant confirmation emails. Back in bed a 3:15est.

Thanks Apple

4. dieburnbot macrumors 6502a

dieburnbot

Yep ordered my 128 gig space gray 6S Plus at 12:07, done at around 12:08, confirmation a few minutes later. Made me think no one wanted the 6S because this was the easiest preorder I've ever done for an iPhone and I've done pretty much every single one since they've allowed preordering.

5. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

I wouldn't be surprised if with the carriers starting to do away with subsidies if more people question if it is worth the cost for upgrading every year and we stop seeing every new iPhone being the best selling one. It's also possible that they managed to finally get everything set up right to handle the demand this time around.