LOL! Facebook tough guys!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ihonda, Oct 20, 2009.

1. ihonda macrumors 68000

have you ever ran into a facebook tough guy? or a tough guy in general? they are quite stupid arent they? if your looking for some time to kill and get a good laugh read the following.

a little back story is.. there was a picture on this girls page it was her and this michael guy who ive never met. he posted a ":(" to the picture because they arent together anymore so i replied "lol @ u not getting her no more. bum!"

i dont know this kid..hell i didnt even know his name was michael until he told me..

but he goes on to be a super big tough guy..

warning.. its LONG

=FROM HIM=

lol @ u not gotting her no more. bum!

Hey *******. You left this comment under one of Marissa's pictures after a comment I left. I sure as **** hope you weren't talking about me, because if you were, #1 we ARE back together, #2, I'll be sure to let your whore girlfriend know about the little comments you left on her page, and most importantly #3, when you talk **** to someone who is capable of beating the ever living **** out of you, you better be able to back it up you fat little prick. Now. Maybe you can clear things up for me before I spend 279$ on a ticket to [state here] to come find you and embarrass the **** out of you in front of you disgusting ugly whore girlfriend. Now I'm going to do some research on you. Have a nice night. Bum.

P.S. Pissing Marines off is a horrible idea.

=MY REPLY=

LOLz check this out.. #1 i dont care if you are or arent together as you will later see in the message. #2 i dont know exactly where you plan on going with that one as writing is simply writing. #3 your not beating the **** out of anyone.. did you really just try and get all big and bad over facebook? spend the $279 and act like a fool thats fine.. also on the embarrass note, thats.. well unlikely. i dont know which is funnier the part about the disgusting ugly whore girlfriend or the fact that your going to do some research on me.. either way your clearly delusional. i really love you facebook guys who act all big and tough over the internet, its pure entertainment for myself actually. also the whole pissing off a marines.. where are you trying to go with that? you are quite the funny guy. i could honestly give a **** less about a marine and thats my personal opinion. i dont look at a person different because he is a marine.. your just another person to me a funny person at that. maybe you should take some of your anger out doing whatever it is you marines do.. or better yet seek counseling because you clearly have anger management issues. you probably got picked on in highschool and thats ok it happens to all of us at some point. i truly wish you nothing but the best with marissa because she is just a person i went to school with.. so for you to get all overly angry and threaten me over a comment shows you have indicating signs of a sexually frustrated human being. in closing if you do wish to come to [state here] could you maybe bring me back a shot glass from whatever state you are currently in? i have a few as of right now and im thinking about starting a little collection. thanks in advance.

=FROM HIM=

I do go to counseling for anger management. I also go to counseling for PTSD from being in Iraq 4 times fighting for a fat little **** like you at home eating twinkies and ho ho's. I am not in the Marines anymore, and I won't fight over facebook. Matter fact, to not act tough online, give me your number. Better yet, here is mine [edited phone number out]. I'm going to Afghanistan for a year to make more money in one year than you will in your pathetic lifetime. I will be home before I leave in a month. I just find it funny, (and always have) to have people like you, run your mouth to people you don't have any clue about. Go ahead and ask Marissa or anybody for that matter in Youngstown if I got picked on in high school. And as for you not giving a **** about Marines, I don't want your respect because clearly you don't appreciate the things todays military does for you and our family's in this country. So have respect for Marines. I don't want it. And to end on a "funny" note, I cannot wait to see your face when I walk up to you and introduce myself. Which thought will be first. Oh ****? How did he find me? Is this guy serious? I wonder. It sure does pay to have 5 friends on the Sheriffs dept and 3 on APD. I stick to my word. Find a kid named Jimmy Ruberich. He did the same thing you are doing right now, talked all kinds of **** online, ran his mouth, this and that. I made it a personal vendetta to find him. Low and behold I did. Thats the end of that. So go ahead and be funny. But to contradict what you said, you called me a bum. I don't know any MAN that takes **** talking from someone else like a little bitch as yourself and just sits there. Marissa told me not to worry about you. She said, and I quote, "he is some fat kid I went to school with who is friends with everyone on Facebook." "Nobody really knows him or likes him, he just leaves comments on everyones stuff."

And an apology would have been acceptable from you, but now look at us "tough guys" fighting on facebook.

=MY REPLY=

Sigh, where to begin? Well Michael, clearly the anger management classes are not working for you. Your going to Afghanistan? great for you, i am sure it will be the experience of a life time and will have stories to tell your kids that is based upon the condition of you making it back unharmed (i wish you luck in that you safely return unharmed) your coming home before you leave? great. sounds like you will beable to spend time with your family/friends..im sure any new memories you make before leaving will help you through the hard year ahead of you. About that year.. you will most likely make a decent wage however for you to state "more money in one year then you will in your pathetic lifetime" thats very insulting and also may i add incorrect as you have no idea what i do for a living nor do you have any idea exactly who i am just like i dont know you. i am not running my mouth about anyone, i am simply going off what your attitude to the situation has been thus far. i do not care nor need to know if you did or did not get picked on in highschool, i was simply going off a stereotype of angered people, you do know what a stereotype is right? your respect comment i will totally overlook because well quite frankly i am not sure what you are expecting back as an answer. appreciating what the marines do for "me" and "our familys" also does not apply as you would not have to be doing whatever it is your doing if a proper president was in office at the time all of this started (ie. you joining the marines) but theres really no point into getting into politics with you. as far as seeing my face when you walk up and introduce yourself --again that is unlikely. the "finding" part really does not bother me either might i add. i do not know why you wasted the time explaining the situation of you and jimmy as that really does not apply to me seeing as i do not know either one of you. but i do feel that if we keep talking i will have a better understanding as to who you are, maybe we can become friends? after all according to your gf i like adding friends on facebook. bragging about having friends who are cops/sherrifs is suppose to do what exactly? scare me? well clearly thats not happening. also in calling you a "bum" that was a general term. just as one would say "dude" or "sucka" obviously it was not calling you a bum by definition because as ive stated previously i do not know you or anything about you. so me calling you a "bum" was not "**** talking" as you put it. i am highly amused about the part of the "fat kid who i went to high school with who is friends with everyone on facebook" i have always been a big boy.. so this word "fat" really has no effect on me. the part of "nobody really knows him or likes him" also amuses me because obviously marissa knows who i am as do alot of the other people on facebook who went to fitch.. now i will be the first to tell you that i am not like omg-best-friends with really anyone from fitch minus a select few but if i seen someone who i am facebook friends with out in public id surely say hi because i am not ignorant like that and im going to bet they would say hi back..

all in all michael it appears you have taken my comment to heart and have over reacted to it. your anger has gotten the best of you. maybe the word "bum" offended you because your a marine, which clearly i did not know until you proclaimed so proudly that you are in fact a marine. but it does appear we have maybe gotten off on the wrong foot. so if you would like to maybe start a friendship i would be open to that.

classic reading isnt it? a copy of the transcript as already been turned over to the local police force for harassment.

UPDATE! just got this message as i posted this thread.

=FROM HIM=

I don't brag about friends being cops. I am 28 next month. I have friends that have good careers. I love being a Marine. It was the best thing I had done for 8 years. I am not a god or brag about my military career, but I do believe it takes a certain person to do that kind of ****, and regardless of who is in office, we need people to protect this country and it's freedom. I'm done talking to you. This last response of yours was better minus the insult of my education/intelligence of knowing what stereotype means. And no, whether it be bum or jerk, I don't appreciate strangers telling my gf or me that I am a bum and making a joke about us not being together anymore. It's called insulting. Do you know what an insult is? Any man does not like to be insulted. That's all I have for you. Please don't reply to this as it will cause another response from me.

=MY REPLY=

michael, again you seem to be confused i did not tell you or your girlfriend you were a bum or a jerk no where in the comment did i state "michael you are a bum and/or jerk!" so it should not have been taken as an insult.

have a nice night and a safe trip home whenever that may be.

2. notjustjay macrumors 603

notjustjay

The standard, and correct, response is: ignore. Delete the message. Don't reply. Once you do, you've now got TWO Facebook tough guys.

3. ihonda thread starter macrumors 68000

i know, i fell into the "whos e-penis is bigger" trap. but i had such witty remarks to say that i couldnt help myself.

4. Disarm macrumors member

I find it rather funny he says he will make more money overseas in one year than you will in a lifetime....hmmm

I was in the military, and im pretty sure i am going to school now for a degree because i am not financially set from going overseas lol

I always thought it was funny when ignorant people would say "you don't want to mess with Marines."

It's not like people are bred to be Marines, it is just a choice, and i have seen some slob's who were Marines. They are brain washed to believe they are the only one's, when in reality, without all the other branches, we would be in an unstable world.

Just ignore him, if he want's to act like billy badass then let him...see how far it get's him in life...

5. ihonda thread starter macrumors 68000

yeah i could clearly go round for round with this kid..

for a laugh you will see he is a roided out nut job.. just look at his picture..

[​IMG]

big tough guy tattoos on his other arm as well.

6. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Let's see, you provoked some dude that you don't know on facebook, you and him exchange long drawn out messages absent of formatting that would otherwise allow a rational person to read easily. Then you come here and laugh about it poking fun at the guy. All this after you provoked some stranger.

You.Are. Awesome.

But to answer your question, I come across people who hide behind a screen and talk **** every day.

7. ihonda thread starter macrumors 68000

i never intended to provoke him as i did not post a comment on his page nor at the time was he friends with the girl whos picture i posted on. her profile is set to private as are photos so he was unable to see them. the comment i left was from sept 3rd of 2009, just today he gets his panties in a twist.

8. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

You provoked him. "lol @ u not getting her no more. bum!"
    You kind of appear to be the very person you're here laughing at. ;) Take the higher ground my friend.

9. Disarm macrumors member

lol wow my tricep is bigger than both his arms...

I am not one to fight, but i do know how. I guess growing up outside Detroit allows you to be prepared for many situations in life like me. Like i said, he is not worth it, i am not worried if you could go round for round. Most guys say they can, who cares, is it going to change your life for the better or worse? Life is to short to worry about words...let the people overseas deal with him

10. jecapaga macrumors 601

jecapaga

Does he have your first and last name and have any idea what state or city you live in?

I'm thinking it's not smart to engage with this kind of person, even over the internet.

11. ihonda thread starter macrumors 68000

i have. ive tried to befriend him and he does not want to accept. its a shame.

my meaning of "round for round" was not physical but instead it was verbally. i can be very witty with replies. i am in no way a physical person.. because thats a waste of time.. like this kid.. lets run out and beat the hell out of someone and end up in jail for 5yrs with a felony record.. na not me lol.

12. ihonda thread starter macrumors 68000

yeah he knows what city i live in and has my first/last name. im not worried a bit. a threat has been made on a logable service. the kid is not smart in the least.

13. Disarm macrumors member

The guy is in the Marines, you have any idea how easy it would be to call his supervisors and inform them. Then guess what, special investigations does their job, and they see has committed acts unbecoming of a Marine, plus a few other charges. Then he gets court martialed, or just discharged with a general discharge. Trust me, the Marine is not going to do anything, he has everything to lose.

14. NC MacGuy macrumors 603

NC MacGuy

I do not know what tthis thread is about or ever facebooked anyone (does it hurt?) but I see scantily clad young ladies dancing and I say it is good.:p

15. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

^ creepy. :p

@ ihonda, seriously do you know how funny this all sounds?

16. jbennardo macrumors 6502a

jbennardo

Yeah... I don't see any guys in those pictures. ;)

17. TuffLuffJimmy macrumors G3

TuffLuffJimmy

This thread...

Dude, you provoked someone you don't know. It sounds like you're the internet bully. Maybe you deserve to be bullied-IRL. Just a thought...

18. jecapaga macrumors 601

jecapaga

More pics of the girls, less of the douchebag Marine.

19. ihonda thread starter macrumors 68000

yeah basically. thats why i would love for him to carry out his threats. it'd be pure joy. id take 1 punch to the face to see his life go down the drain with all the charges brought against him.

sigh, ive stated i never intended to provoke him. my comment was made when they werent together as ive found out. and he was not friends with her at the time as ive found out.

[​IMG]

20. Disarm macrumors member

Dudette, he wrote a phrase, and then the guy wrote a book threatening him. He deserved a witty comeback, but not the message he got. The "Marine" could be charged just for what he said, and removed from service. These two examples do not even compare.

21. NC MacGuy macrumors 603

NC MacGuy

I guess I'm a lover and not a fighter. This pic is awesomeness...

Attached Files:

22. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

23. TuffLuffJimmy macrumors G3

TuffLuffJimmy

Girl, just don't add people on facebook you don't know. That's the first rule of fight club.

24. Nuck81 macrumors regular

You're not one of those guys that talks smack at a party all night and when someone steps up to them they threaten to call the cops if they get touched are you?

25. ihonda thread starter macrumors 68000

LOLZ..

and no.. im not one of those guys who talks smack at a party all night and then call the cops.. if i have a issue/concern/comment i have no problem letting the person know directly.. i do laugh at the people when all they wanna do is beat you down etc etc etc.