Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Scarlet Fever

macrumors 68040
Jul 22, 2005
Bookshop!
he probly thinks it looks better because it has the work ferrari in its name.

Its not bad, but i think the MB/Ps have the simplicity appeal. The F4000 looks like it has as many parts as an actual ferrari, which can't help in its durability.

v-ault

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 20, 2006
i think the people who think that looks good are the same people who think cars with neon lights and scarface paintings on it look good.

DaLurker

macrumors 6502
Mar 30, 2006
Aesthetics is a very personal thing. You really shouldn't judge them based on this.

iperson

macrumors newbie
Feb 23, 2007
Taipei, Taiwan
They sell those like hotcakes here in Taiwan. A friend bought one for his wife. Sitting next to a macbook pro at the FNAC they don't look as nice (IMO) as a mac. A little gaudy if you ask me. And I like red.

I guess they do the job in a windows sort of way...

student_trap

macrumors 68000
Mar 14, 2005
'Ol Smokey, UK
the old proverb rings true here: beauty is in the eye of the beholder...just look at the 'black or white' macbook threads to see the differing opinions of what looks nice!

zap2

macrumors 604
Mar 8, 2005
Washington D.C
I try to keep my car companys and computer companys different

(Ya I know its made by Acer, who infact doesn't make cars)

Retired
May 16, 2006
the old proverb rings true here: beauty is in the eye of the beholder...just look at the 'black or white' macbook threads to see the differing opinions of what looks nice!

EVERYONE thinks both macbooks look nice, just some people think one looks nicer. In real life this laptop looks O.K. but there are plenty of VAIOs nicer...

SuperCompu2

macrumors 6502a
Jul 23, 2006
MA
I find the laptop very attractive and colorful. I'd say its a nice design, but not as good as the all red one they released a year or two ago. That one was stunning.

Zwhaler

macrumors 604
Jun 10, 2006
I think it looks pretty cool, and if it had the right specs, I would buy it if I weren't a Mac user. But since I am, theres no way in hell

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.