London Sunday 13th July: iPhone Status

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jaysonbank, Jul 13, 2008.

1. jaysonbank macrumors newbie

- Regent St Apple store has plenty of stock but still several hour waiting times, they closed their iPhone line a couple hours before closing time.

- Brent Cross Apple store is out of stock as of 1pm.

- AFAIK no CPW or o2 store in London has anything of any value. I played with a tocco and it was complete ****. The Haptic feedback system (or whatever they call it) feels pathetic, the whole device is slow, unintuitive, uncreative, disgusting and stupid. Therefore there is simply no point entering any of these stores until around Friday when they seem to think they will have more stock.

- My CPW online order still hasn't been processed despite the c**ts taking my money. I don't expect to see that come through for at least a week.

2. yogamonkey macrumors 6502

yogamonkey

Sorry for cross posting, but this might cheer a few people up who are thinking of visiting an Apple store on Monday.

[​IMG]

3. SayCheese macrumors 6502a

Yogamonkey, any chance you can tell me where you found that please?

4. SayCheese macrumors 6502a

5. jaysonbank thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for that. The Brent cross store told me over the phone they were out of stock, that was at midday, I don't know whats happened since, all I know is I am getting one tomorrow, end of story.