Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

NDUGU

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 8, 2010
Ordered the 2 august, After up to 16 days and after two apple mail (don't reply) i'm still waiting for my macmini ... sig sob.. anyone have the same problem ?:mad:

Attachments

• ishot-1.jpg
    ishot-1.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 74

izibo

macrumors 6502
Oct 6, 2004
Ordered the 2 august, After up to 16 days and after two apple mail (don't reply) i'm still waiting for my macmini ... sig sob.. anyone have the same problem ?:mad:

Sorry man, I ordered two BTO mac minis (upgraded to 4gb memory) on August 9th. They shipped on the 12th and I got them yesterday. They are pretty sweet little machines, although the hard drive is a PITA to get to.

wschutz

macrumors 6502
Jun 5, 2007
That's weird...
I ordered a BTO mac mini the 19th, July, and the same day was already shipped (to Spain), although BTO are stored at their hub in Netherlands, but still... it's taking a lot of time for the factory in China :/

Ring Apple and ask them about it, I'm sure they will speed it up (I have ordered a CTO MacBook Pro yesterday, and the day when I'm supposed to receive it is a day after I leave the country for four months... hence if it is not shipped by Friday... I will ring Apple, and on Monday I will have to cancel it on the worst case scenario :/ )

Giuly

macrumors 68040
I ordered mine June 19th, it was shipped June 26th from Rotterdam and arrived June 29th.

Unfortunately, you can't track BTO. Try calling Apple and ask about your shipping status.

If you got two "Do not answer" mails though, it means you got the "Your Order got shipped"-mail. It took 3 days from China to the Netherlands, and other 3 days from the Netherlands to Germany.

-
Però le poste italiane non sono troppo veloce, casomai con l'UPS Italia è la stessa cosa.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.