I've read dozens of threads here about waiting, not waiting, what will you do if it isn't updated, etc. After looking at Vista and the DRM/trusted computing vision Microsoft has for the future, I came to the conclusion that my view of computers and Microsoft's vision are entirely different. Linux isn't an option because I like to use Photoshop and do audio recording, although I do love unix. As you can guess, this basically led me to a decision to switch. I've been using and supporting MS/FreeBSD/Linux based intel hardware since the early 90's, and the mac pro was what made my decision easy. I love the idea of having 8 cores and a 64 bit OS (which I've thought was very elegant since OSX came out), and I can still dual boot into 2003 enterprise for work/research purposes. I'm going to wait because I think the prices currently charged for the Mac Pro are absurd. It seems many do as well. I'm fortunate in that I don't need a Mac Pro for a professional editing job, I'm not on a mac that is already dying, etc. I can wait. So if there are no new Mac Pros at MWSF, I'll probably get the new subnotebook and wait for a Mac Pro. I did have a few questions about virtualization, and was hoping someone here could answer: I'd like to be able to run Linux, Windows 2003, and probably a BSD variant virtually under OSX. Will it be possible to run them all at once? I'd also like to be able to boot into each of these virtual sessions directly a la bootcamp. Is that possible? Will I be able to access all four both in single boot mode as well as through VMWare or Parallells? And... hi everybody!