Longdistance Halp!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by LongDistanceFun, Feb 23, 2010.

1. LongDistanceFun macrumors newbie

Yes, I know I spelt Help wrong.

But, I have been in a long distance relationship now for about 2 years. She lives in Ontario and I live in Alberta. We are both just 17 so I obviously cant get to her until school is done in a year. But, I just need help keeping the whole relationship alive. Last Month we just started cybering with eachother and using webcam for it and sending private pictures back and forth, but that alone is not going to keep the relationship alive.

2. Bennieboy© macrumors 65816

Bennieboy©

3. renewed macrumors 68040

renewed

The only hope is to get a connection deeper than the physical. One that someone else cannot easily replace.

4. LongDistanceFun thread starter macrumors newbie

I understand, we both know that the physical isnt the major part. We both love eachother very much (I know all young people say this). I phone her, send her mail, and I know basically everything about her. I love her to death, and even though I havent met her in person yet, she is just my world. She is my life, and she makes me want to wake up every day just so I can talk to her later.

5. Bennieboy© macrumors 65816

Bennieboy©

relationships without actually meeting? am i just dumb or is this some new fangled 21st century thing?

6. Jaro65 macrumors 68040

Jaro65

Quite interesting that you already managed to carry on like this for 2 years, especially considering your age. Also, from what you describe, the relationship just made a strong progression towards a more interactive/intimate engagement. Apparently what you have been doing thus far is working.