Longest Move Streak BUG???

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by PCtoMAC1, Nov 3, 2018.

1. PCtoMAC1 macrumors 6502

PCtoMAC1

I’ve had a problem with my phone showing that I’ve increased my move streak since updating to iOS 12. My watch always “congratulates” me, though the activity app doesn’t show the badge unless I restart my phone.

I was really pissed off when November 1st rolled around and I forgot to restart my phone before midnight and my phone didn’t give me the October award for reaching my move goal for every day in October (even though I had). I ended up getting the badge by restoring my watch from a backup.

Anyone else experiencing this?

2. DaveWil macrumors member

I traveled from Europe once at the end of the month and I didn't get the award for 2 days, but it did finally give it to me.

3. Jason Hensley macrumors 6502a

Jason Hensley

It’s happening to a lot of us, me as well. It’s known and Apple is working on it. This sort of thing has happened before as well, it usually takes a couple of days to get everything back to normal

4. Jason Hensley macrumors 6502a

Jason Hensley

5. CaptMarvel macrumors 65816

CaptMarvel

I see mine as well.
    When you receive yours does it give you a notification on the watch or do you see it in the Activity app?

6. Jason Hensley macrumors 6502a

Jason Hensley

Only in the Activity app, I check it often

7. Jason Hensley macrumors 6502a

Jason Hensley

It looks like Apple is perpetually behind two days on badge is being awarded. I earned a 200% and longest move streak badge on 2 November, and I just receive them this morning. I got the longest streak badge I earned on 1 November yesterday morning

8. CaptMarvel macrumors 65816

CaptMarvel

The real question is how big is this segment of Apple Watch users with this two day delay/lag that we are experiencing??

9. Jason Hensley macrumors 6502a

Jason Hensley

I imagine most if not all

10. matrix07 macrumors 601

matrix07

I’m in the minority then (only one day lag :p)