Longshot perhaps... iPod Touch at Miami airport

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by monty77, Sep 28, 2007.

1. monty77 macrumors 6502a

Hi all,

Anyone know if anywhere in the airport is likely to have any Touchs for sale next week? I fly back next Weds ...

Or is it possible to make a purchase from duty free shops at London Heathrow on the return leg of my flight?

Cheers!
    Adam

2. iMJustAGuy macrumors 68020

iMJustAGuy

well they do have those electronic vending machines with ipods and stuff now, they take credit cards and everything.;) dunno if theyll have touches though..

3. Maui macrumors 6502a

Maui

You can see all of the shops at Miami-Dade on the airport's website. From the looks of it, I wouldn't hold my breath.

4. monty77 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Thanks gents ... I've been stuck there for a few hours before and I remember the shopping being particuarly dire - hundreds of places to eat, no place to shop :(

Cheers,
    Adam

5. drnycallstar19 macrumors member

WOW REALLY THAT'S CRAZY!!! lol.. :D

6. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

We've come a long way when we're looking to buy such electronics at air ports. I do love it! I was shocked to see iPods for sale the first time when I was in New York.

7. noshooz macrumors member

noshooz

My sister flew through Dallas-Ft. Worth last week and sent me a picture of an iPod vending machine she saw there. I couldn't tell if it had any touches in it, the picture was from a cell phone.