Looiking for a Wow screensaver ...

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by star555, May 18, 2008.

1. star555 macrumors regular

Ive got my brother coming to look at my new iMac , and would like to use a screensaver that will make his Jaw drop :D , some thing that really shows off a 24 inch screen , may be some thing animated / 3D / moving , can any one recommend some thing that will make my '' why did you buy a Mac '' brother go Wow .

2. chas0001 macrumors 6502a

chas0001

Attached Files:

3. kornyboy macrumors 68000

Wirelessly posted (iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4A102 Safari/419.3)

Also if you have a couple of friends with .Mac accounts you could register their accounts in the screen saver preferences and have them post pictures. That may be pretty cool.

4. operator207 macrumors 6502

I would think that showing him he could do on a Mac what he can do on a PC just as easily and as fast would be better than showing him a screensaver.
    If I was the brother coming over with the thought of "why did you buy a Mac", and you showed me the quality of screensavers on your shiny new Mac, I would laugh at you. I would also ask what else it does. You may want to have something more than a screensaver in your show and tell.

5. star555 thread starter macrumors regular

Hi operator207, sorry i forgot to say my younger ( step ) brother , he's 10 Years old , so I thought that showing him some thing on the beautiful 24 inch screen to make him go Wow would be nice , he said '' why did you buy a Mac '' as a question :) So can you think of some thing to put on the beautiful screen to make my younger brother go Wow :)

Thanks

6. brand macrumors 601

brand

7. Bacvir macrumors newbie

That is an incredible screen saver! Nice find. :D