Look at the number of problems my Win box has!

Discussion in 'macOS' started by dingdongbubble, Jul 17, 2007.

1. dingdongbubble macrumors 6502a

OK yes i know this is the MAC OSX forum but plz Maccers have a look at my Windows box and the number o problems Registry Mechanic showed.

Attached Files:

2. dougbrowne macrumors member

yep... thats windows for ya... make the switch! NOW! BEFORE I EAT YOUR BRAINS!!!

3. synth3tik macrumors 68040

synth3tik

I am purposely ignorant when it comes to Windows. I have no idea about what any of that is.

4. Sun Baked macrumors G5

Sun Baked

Another PC zombie, hopefully this time they can take him out cleanly without getting any brains on the Macs.

5. ezekielrage_99 macrumors 68040

ezekielrage_99

Another valid reason why I use Mac OS and Linux....

6. dingdongbubble thread starter macrumors 6502a

Oh my God. Please don't think that I don't like Mac or Linux. I LOVE Mac and my next computer will most prolly be a Mac. I don't mind throwing away my PC for a 3 year old Mac. I got my average user friend to switch to Linux (Ubuntu) and surprisingly he doesnt want to go back to Windows except for some programs. His sister who I guess would be a newbie in computers also switched to Linux. He put Beryl and when he goes into Windows, he says that it feels dead.

Anyways the program above is Registry Mechanic and it basically repairs the registry. I was having some problems with my PC but now for some reason its running great and responsive. MY PC is like around 3 years old.

I want to wait another year and buy a quad core Mac when they roll out. I think I might be able to hold off until then. I will buy a nice powerful Mac which should last me 5 years. One final year of school (Grade 12) and 4 years of University. I will buy a desktop because the University gives students an IBM Lenovo laptop. So I will have a aptop and I will need a desktop.

7. ezekielrage_99 macrumors 68040

ezekielrage_99

I wasn't suggesting that you hate Mac or Linux, I'm just happy that I don't deal with those types of issues anymore since work has completely gone Mac and Linux.

8. Shotgun OS macrumors 6502a

Same here. I know something about the registry and that its bad or something. Also, I can use the start menu. :p

9. ezekielrage_99 macrumors 68040

ezekielrage_99

I use solitare and diskdefrag on my work PC :cool: