Look Mom, no tables

dornoforpyros

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Oct 19, 2004
Calgary, AB
Hey Folks,
I decided to give a flow blown CSS based design a shot and here are the results:
http://www.jasondorn.com/dev/css/

This is my first table free design so I'm still playing with it a bit to keep some stuff from moving around. It validates and most browsers seem to render it the same with the exception of the big blue monster on windoze...

any feedback would be great, thanks

Phatpat

macrumors 6502a
Jun 15, 2003
Cambridge, MA
The inconsistency of the size bugs me, on the work page specifically. I understand the need for more space, but consistency is big.

Other than that, it's a great design. I like it.

Comment

dotdotdot

macrumors 68020
Jan 23, 2005
I like the design and the background!

I like the flash version (the main site) better though

Comment

dornoforpyros

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Oct 19, 2004
Calgary, AB
dotdotdot said:
I like the flash version (the main site) better though
really? I'm kinda on the fence right now. I did the flash site back in September and it think it's time for an update. Plus I'm not sure potential employers are impressed by flash sites as they once were.

Comment

dotdotdot

macrumors 68020
Jan 23, 2005
dornoforpyros said:
really? I'm kinda on the fence right now. I did the flash site back in September and it think it's time for an update. Plus I'm not sure potential employers are impressed by flash sites as they once were.
I think the flash is BETTER for marketing to potential employers because if they want sites that look good and they see a good looking flash site, they will be interested...

Just my 2 cents

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.