Look what FedEx Did to iPhone 4!!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by amitdoc2b, Jun 24, 2010.

1. amitdoc2b macrumors 6502a

I already received my iPhone 4 yesterday, but my roommate was supposed to receive his by today as well. Mine went from a different route than his, it went from Alaska --> Memphis --> NY. His went from Alaska --> Newark, NJ --> now back to Memphis. Why would they do that when he lives in NY? And it was supposed to be delivered by today and now went to Memphis after sitting here in Newark, NJ since June 22nd. Did this happen to anyone else?

By the way, we have a 24-hour concierge who signs for our packages so that can't be an issue. Mine was signed for by our concierge also.

2. bobdigi macrumors regular

3. PG-Monkey macrumors regular

Why don't you ask Fed Ex?

4. amitdoc2b thread starter macrumors 6502a

He tried to call and was unable to receive an explanation at this time. I thought I would see if it happened to any of my fellow peers here.

5. BobboZR2 macrumors regular

I think it's a glitch in their system (It was down/having issues after all). Mine went from Memphis, TN to Newark, NJ to Memphis, TN to Philadelphia, PA to Memphis, TN to Egg Harbour, NJ and then to me in Central NJ. This all took place in 1.5 days. I highly doubt it did all that traveling.

6. gceo macrumors 6502a

gceo

I read a statement saying that their tracking was not up to date.

Mine said it was in Alaska at the very moment it was delivered.