Look what I got!

sammich

macrumors 601
Sep 26, 2006
Sarcasmville.
It's plenty hard to find a picture of the homescreen on apple.com, and load it up on the iPad.

What would be impressive, is if you used the iPad in the mirror to take the photo, instead of the reflection of the Macbook on the screen.

jbg232

macrumors 65816
Oct 15, 2007
How about a picture showing us the new camera instead of the hand over it?

hi res

macrumors member
Jan 17, 2011
Outer Burbs, IL
^^^ it's a first gen...what's "shenanigans" for?
shenanigans is for taking a pic and claiming it to be something that it is not, shenanigans is for covering the would-be camera, shenanigans is for thinking anyone on this board would think he actually had an iPad 2, shenanigans is for this thread in its' entirety.

ClutchThese

macrumors 65816
Jun 25, 2010
Alexandria, VA
shenanigans is for taking a pic and claiming it to be something that it is not, shenanigans is for covering the would-be camera, shenanigans is for thinking anyone on this board would think he actually had an iPad 2, shenanigans is for this thread in its' entirety.
yeah, i didn't notice the Facetime app at that post....i then posted lame attempt. You, sir, didn't read the rest of the thread.

hi res

macrumors member
Jan 17, 2011
Outer Burbs, IL
yeah, i didn't notice the Facetime app at that post....i then posted lame attempt. You, sir, didn't read the rest of the thread.
what? this thread is **** ** **** *** ****** *** ****** ******** ** *** ***** *** **** **** ******** *** ** * ***** **. That being said, I'm moving on...