macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 27, 2007
not a torrent. I'm just juiced I got it and wanted to Bragg LOL

mashoutposse

macrumors 6502
Dec 13, 2003
not a torrent. I'm just juiced I got it and wanted to Bragg LOL
Why even say things like this? Everyone knows that there's only one real source for the final build -- just be straight up about it or don't answer the question at all. Better than lying to people's faces and not convincing anyone.

Genghis Khan

macrumors 65816
Jun 3, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
ummm

for those who have not been paying attention...some people's delivery date was the 24th

as was the case (i'm told) with panther and tiger

i'd say this was legit, and the rest of you are jealous:p

Sun Baked

macrumors G5
May 19, 2002
ummm

for those who have not been paying attention...some people's delivery date was the 24th

as was the case (i'm told) with panther and tiger

i'd say this was legit, and the rest of you are jealous:p
Must be nice to live near Emeryville, CA -- seems the Apple Store time machine is working.

mmendoza27

macrumors 6502
Oct 18, 2007
I kind of agree, no reason to just post threads bragging... there's some trollin' going on over here.

However, I really don't care where the guy got it from, torrents or UseNet, he's got it and I'm interested in seeing the pretty pictures!! Why can't we all get along?

dukebound85

macrumors P6
Jul 17, 2005
5045 feet above sea level
I kind of agree, no reason to just post threads bragging... there's some trollin' going on over here.

However, I really don't care where the guy got it from, torrents or UseNet, he's got it and I'm interested in seeing the pretty pictures!! Why can't we all get along?
because members here own part of apple so it is stealing from them....

mmendoza27

macrumors 6502
Oct 18, 2007
because members here own part of apple so it is stealing from them....
I agree and see that, own stock, invested in Apple, yeah this is upsetting. Commenting on these forums or getting the person banned won't stop pirating unfortunately. Sad to say, it's embedded in the tech world... not good.

Glenn Wolsey

macrumors 65816
Nov 24, 2005
New Zealand
Hmm, you post this photo then run off without giving us any more details? Looks shady - I expect it's a torrented copy. If so, shame on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.