Looking a good bluetooth mouse.

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by RaceJunkie, Nov 12, 2008.

1. RaceJunkie macrumors regular

I have a Logitech V470 White that has been acting up on me lately, keeps dropping the connection) I have replaced the batteries with no luck,so I guess need to shop around for a replacement. I have only had this mouse about 9 months. What are some of the mice people are using with their MB Pro's? I like mice that support the Mac OSX software.

Thanks

2. Mpulsive81 macrumors 6502

Me and my gf both use the Rocketfish bluetooh mouse and it works great.

3. RaceJunkie thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks I saw that at BestBuy right?

4. Mpulsive81 macrumors 6502

yep they've got them at best buy. If you're not in a rush, i'd check eBay. I bought two of them on there, for significantly cheaper than retail. (I'm talking $10.99 for one & $12 for the other.)

Just to let you know, i'm bad about turning off the mouse. I realized the other day that i left it on for about a week while i was on vacation. these walgreens batteries are still running like a champ! So it's pretty conservative on usage. All in all, i like it a lot more than i did my wireless MM. Plus, there's no software that needs to be installed for a Mac (the disk included is for PC). It 'just works' right outta the box :)

5. rtikul8 macrumors newbie

I would second the RocketFish Bluetooth Mouse (the Mac styled white one). I just picked one up at the local Best Buy and have to admit this is the best mouse I've used with our iMac ever. We had the Mighty Mouse and hated it...too uncomfortable and we also did a Logitech (S530 wireless keyboard and mouse combo but the mouse died on us the other day and I never really liked the feel of the mouse in my palm). The RocketFish one has just enough of a slope to it that it fits my hand better and I prefer the left / right button set up vs. the Mighty Mouse setup. The only potential improvement point would be to make the scroll wheel a bit quieter but other than that I love it.