Looking for 1.1.3 upgrade upload

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by gardnerv, Jan 18, 2008.

1. gardnerv macrumors member

gardnerv

Hey guys, havent posted in a while but in the recent update of 1.1.3 i have found myself wanting the 20 dollar app package on a jailbroken ipod touch. I was woundering if anyone had the actual files uploaded that came with the 20 dollar update? i was going to see if i can run some tests on them. Thanks

2. Ivan P macrumors 68030

Ivan P

In other words you want the official apps and can't be bothered paying for them, so you want to steal them off someone else?

3. mavis macrumors 68040

mavis

Wirelessly posted (iTouch 1.1.2 (JB'd): Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/3B48b Safari/419.3)

Makes perfect sense to me. What's the problem?

4. ProwlingTiger macrumors 65816

ProwlingTiger

Well, I dont know if the new iPT specific apps have been hacked yet. You can however download the 1.1.2 version of the apps for the iPT through the installer. They lack a few features, but they work.

5. gardnerv thread starter macrumors member

gardnerv

Thanks but i am aware of what is going on with the current jailbreaking abbilites. I am only looking for the files that you have downloaded from itunes that change your .plist to allow the new apps. Thats all, if you dont whant to help me then thats ok. I promise if i find anything these fourms will be the first to know.

6. TuffLuffJimmy macrumors G3

TuffLuffJimmy

Maybe you should buy them yourself. That file carries the purchaser's information.

7. gardnerv thread starter macrumors member

gardnerv

8. andybno1 macrumors 68040

andybno1

dont get your knickers in a twist cause someone didn't want to hand their file with their personal details over to you so you could try and get free apps at someone elses expense