Looking for 17" Macbook Pro Shoulder Bag

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Atoria, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Atoria macrumors newbie

Aug 3, 2009
    Hey guys. Just got my 17" Macbook Pro woohoo, but sadly the bag that I have does not have enough room for my Macbook Pro. Here is the bag I currently have:

Click Here

I am looking for a bag with a similar taste with pockets in the front and enough room for a 17" Macbook Pro with maybe a notebook. Thanks for the help!
  2. La-vida227 macrumors member

Mar 2, 2009
    I use a larger timbuk 2 which easily holds my 17" unibody as well as a few textbooks.
  3. patrickdunn macrumors 6502a

Apr 16, 2009
    St. Louis, MO
    +1. I have been using my Timbuk2 for 5 years now and it still looks new! It has seen 3 different Macs! I can't recommend Timbuk2 enough, you won't be disappointed.
  4. leftcolumn.net macrumors newbie

Sep 2, 2009

I bought and am very happy with a product called 'the dreadful embarrassment,' which is a 17" bag by crumpler... crazy name but it's a good bag.
  5. Atoria thread starter macrumors newbie

Aug 3, 2009
    The Timbuk 2 is really cool and I like the fact that you can customize it definitely considering.

The Dreadful Embarrassment is actually a really cool bag too, but my laptop doesn't fit :(

Keep em coming . . . if there are anymore
  6. felt. macrumors 6502a

Mar 13, 2008
    it does fit, just do a keyword search for '17' on the crumpler site and all bags that will work with a 17" laptop show up, crumpler rules!! i use their bags and love em :)
  7. Atoria thread starter macrumors newbie

Aug 3, 2009
    Ah I see, I was looking at the "Considerable Embarrassment" not the "Dreadful Embarrassment." So far it's my favorite because of the colors and the laptop protection.