looking for 2 games . . .

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by russell1256, Mar 3, 2016.

1. russell1256 macrumors regular

My iPhone has two game apps that I cannot get on my iPad, they are no longer available in the app store. I would like to find similar games. 1st was called "Ace", the guy in the left bottom corner would take out a block, they would fall and he would try not to get squished. 2nd was "King Strike", you shoot your marblesat theirs and try to knock them off the screen. I know what I am asking is a lot, but if anyone can help . . . . .

Russell

IMG_4534.PNG IMG_4535.PNG

2. Mernak macrumors 6502

If you are willing to dig through all the apps you ever purchased, you should be able to actually download those games to your iPad (at least it used to work, the only time I've used it was for when VLC got taken down from the App Store). It really helps knowing approximately when you downloaded those games, but if you go in to the App Store > Updates > Purchased, and scroll through the list, you should find it (the might be a faster search using iTunes, I haven't tried)

The second one looks like a copy of Bubble Bobble, so I bet if you search Bubble, it will probably point you to other clones of that game.