Looking for 5 people in China to test Firewall Bypass Apps

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by gwelmarten, Sep 21, 2012.

1. gwelmarten macrumors 6502

Hi
    I'm looking for 5 people in China to test some firewall bypass apps for me. These are my Anonymous Web Browser's and my Facebook Anywhere apps.

My Anonymous Web Browser is an app that lets you access any site anywhere. It's available for Mac OS X, as well as iPad and iPhone.

My Anywhere For Facebook app lets you access Facebook wherever you are in the world. It's included in the Anonymous Browser Pro for iOS and is separate for OS X.

I need to know that a) they work and b) if they are quick, or at least of decent speed. Also, some comments and feedback would be good.

These are on the app store. Please post below if you'd like to test them, saying which one you'd like to test and for which platform. I'll PM you a download code. Please remember to leave feedback again in this thread.

Sam

2. wadjj macrumors regular

lol sounds fun, is your app in China AppStore?

3. gwelmarten thread starter macrumors 6502

Hi
    Yes, they are avilable in China. Would you like to test? Which ones and for what?

Sam

4. wadjj macrumors regular

Wow, that's a rare case. I live in Australia so I'm afraid I can't help. Anyway, good to see the effort, I hate censorship to death.

5. charlieegan3 macrumors 68020

charlieegan3

Won't these testers be putting themselves at risk?

6. yoose macrumors newbie

i wouldn't mind testing them. i'd let to test them on both iOS and OSX if possible. thanks

7. zukernik macrumors regular

Me! I don't live in mainland China full time but spend a lot of my time there.

8. gwelmarten thread starter macrumors 6502

Which region of china would you test it in?

----------

Thanks! I'll pm you some codes tomorrow.

9. yoose macrumors newbie

shanghai

10. gwelmarten thread starter macrumors 6502

No - it's anonymous software. And it's up to them.

----------

I have sent you the codes via PM. Please let me know once you've tried them.

----------

I'm interested in checking all areas of the world. Would you be interested in confirming to me that the people of Australia can use the apps?

----------

I have sent you the codes via PM. Please let me know once you've tried them.