Looking For 800mm x 300mm Mouse Pads

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by EDLIU, Feb 17, 2018.

1. EDLIU macrumors regular

I'm looking for a 2018 released, 800mm x 300mm mouse pad which is not too expensive. What brands would you recommend?

Thanks.

2. chscag macrumors 68040

chscag

That's a fairly large mouse pad. I'm assuming you're not in the US, but Staples and Office Depot here in the US sell mouse pads that large. As a matter of fact I have two of them. No particular brand name, just a generic large black mouse pad. If I remember correctly they were around $10.00 each.

3. jerwin macrumors 68020

why must it be 2018-released?

I remember seeing this video a while back

4. EDLIU thread starter macrumors regular

Hi, Chs,

I need a new mouse pad, but I'm not sure what size of the mouse pad I should get. A large mouse pad(800mm x 300mm x 5mm), or a mini mouse pad(eg., AmazonBasics Mini Mouse Pad).

I've never used a large mouse pad, is it a better using experience than a mini mouse pad(or a standard mouse pad)?

BTW, are mouse pads "the thicker the better(if I don't need to carry them around)"? Moreover, what about the prices of a large mouse pad?

Thanks.

5. chscag macrumors 68040

chscag

I use a large mouse pad since I have my iMac on a rather wide executive type desk in my home office. I like the larger pad because it's not as confining as the smaller ones. Most mouse pads are around the same thickness (5mm) but you can find ones that are less. Cost? As I stated earlier, I believe they were around $10, but that was several years ago so the price may have gone up.

6. jerwin macrumors 68020