Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gadgetfreaky

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 28, 2007
so I have one of those ninja card holders but they don't offer much protection- but I love not carrying a wallet

For the jet black 7 plus I want something a bit more protective than card ninja

Any recs?

Glene

macrumors 6502
Sep 13, 2014
Ft Lauderdale
I am using the Spigen flip armor and like it, the reason it can't be clear is because it needs to hide the card so that somebody doesn't pick up your phone and get your card. It holds two cards easily.

pdxmatts

macrumors 68000
Jan 12, 2013
Portland, OR
My kids want one for their 6s's so that their Student ID shows through the back. They need to show it to the bus driver to ride for free and it's easier to just flash the back of their phone and keep it in a safe place. Because you know, they are never without their phones ;)

gadgetfreaky

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 28, 2007
I am using the Spigen flip armor and like it, the reason it can't be clear is because it needs to hide the card so that somebody doesn't pick up your phone and get your card. It holds two cards easily.

I looked at those- they are def cool.

def want one that is mostly clear on the back.

Ta0jin

macrumors 65816
Nov 9, 2011
Maryland
They can get a clear case and make a color photocopy of their ID that's the same size and put it in the back of the case.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.