looking for a back/side screen protector (need some grip)

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by genetic, Jan 17, 2011.

1. genetic macrumors 6502

hey guys, im looking for some side and back screen protectors (dont need the front) for my iphone 4. i have found bodyguardz and bestskinsever sells the side and back together. has anyone tried either? which has more grip? i know theres a few other companies that sell them but these are the only 2 i have found that sells just the side and back together in a kit. id honestly prefer wet install as its easier for me to apply. thanks all :cool:

2. Rayfire macrumors 68020

Rayfire

Try Wrapsol, there are quite some good feedbacks here somewhere in the other threads.

3. ZipZap macrumors 601

4. weisjt macrumors 6502a

weisjt

try wrap sol its 20 dollar and you get the front shield but you dont have to use it. lifetime warranty and you can buy at walmart if you have any nearby

5. genetic thread starter macrumors 6502

Yup, i have one right down the road. Does wrapsol charge you a shipping fee for replacements on the lifetime warranty?

6. Rayfire macrumors 68020

Rayfire

I believe they do, AFAIK it's $4.95 unless they changed it.

7. McNewbie macrumors newbie

Using BodyGuardz and love it!!!

Read somewhere that BG is the best overall product whereas the BSE is the best cost-efficient product.

I've used both and whilst there's nothing really wrong with the BSE I've found the BG grippier without being too grippy. I've also read that the BSE suffers the orange peel effect that Invisishield suffers.

HTH

8. genetic thread starter macrumors 6502

mcnewbie, do you have both the BG sides and back? would you say its grippy enough to go without a case? the back glass to me is a bit on the "slippery" side. im not looking for ULTIMATE grip or anything, just enough grip that it doesnt slide all over the place and im not feeling like im going to drop the phone everytime im holding it without a case. thanks

9. Meltdownblitz macrumors 65816

I had body guardz on mine, it was decent. I'd say its a bit more grippy then the naked screen its self, but I'd perfect wrapsol's clarity and protection over BG, IMO.

10. genetic thread starter macrumors 6502

do you find the wrapsol to have more grip than the BG? i know a few people have said wrapsol already, im just trying to get some more opinions :)

11. rwd hero macrumors 6502

I absolutely love the Zagg Invisible Shield. I got the front and back for $19.99 at bestbuy today and they come with a lifetime warranty.