Looking for a back strap thingy

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by phlavor, May 15, 2010.

  1. phlavor macrumors member

    Jul 23, 2002
    I saw this on one of the gadget forums a few weeks ago and forgot to take note of it's name. It was a strap that went across the back of the iPad. There were two versions, one that went to opposite corners and one that went to all four making an X shape. I believe the strap material was elastic. Anyone know what it's called?
  2. phlavor thread starter macrumors member

    Jul 23, 2002
    That's close but the one I saw were more of an X shaped strap and less of a rectangular panel. Actually I think I like the one your showing better. And at 20ish bucks, I'm down.

  3. rtkane macrumors regular


    Apr 29, 2010

Share This Page