looking for a car mount for iphone

mrgreeneyes

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 7, 2007
Gatineau,Canada
hello, I currently have a mophie charge force car mount, that mounts into the vent on my dash, and my iPhone is in a mophie charge force case that magnetically sticks to the mount, but my case is broken from wear and tear, and mophie no longer makes that case. so I am going to get a new case, I am currently thinking of getting a rhinoshield case they look simple. and the price isn't that bad either.

my issue is I will need a new mount for my car, what is a good mount to use? I really like the magnetic aspect, that I can just place my iPhone and it will stay.

what is everyone using?

Kisey

macrumors 6502a
Jul 9, 2010
What about a different magnetic case so you don't have to buy a new mount? Evutec and Speck Presidio Mount come to mind.

mrgreeneyes

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 7, 2007
Gatineau,Canada
What about a different magnetic case so you don't have to buy a new mount? Evutec and Speck Presidio Mount come to mind.

do those work with all magnetic mounts? because my girlfriend had a scosche magnetic plate, that does not work with my mophie car mount.

dwfaust

macrumors 603
Jul 3, 2011
I have the Pitaka MagMount and a Pitaka case... mounts, stays put and charges... sweet combo.