Looking for a case combo: New cool smart cover with "NUDE" Switcheasy type of back?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by solidsnake32292, Mar 11, 2012.

1. solidsnake32292 macrumors regular

So hopefully someone can help me out, im looking for a new cool type of smart cover... already have the light grey and Blue from apple and they are nice but i was looking for something nice maybe carbon fiber? i will take any ideas thanks!

and then i also really wanted a nice clear and shiny and most importantly THIN back cover separately for the New iPad.... i really like the Switch Easy NUDE case but its for iPad 2 and apparently you cant use the smart cover with it... Its really shiny and thin which is nice so please any advice where i could find something would be helpful!

thanks guys!!

2. rosemary1 macrumors regular

3. solidsnake32292 thread starter macrumors regular

hmm that is a nice carbon smart cover but thats really expensive! anything cheaper? maybe ebay? or not even bother..

and yes that is a nice back piece for ipad 2 from Switch easy but may not work for Gen 3 right? and is that one as thin as the NUDE?

4. rosemary1 macrumors regular

All the specs are on their website.

You're going to have to wait at least a couple weeks before anyone comes out with a form-fitting back.