Looking for a certain kind of iPhone 3g case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by mattdo93, Jan 18, 2011.

1. mattdo93 macrumors 6502

mattdo93

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Hey guys, anyone know a case for the iPhone 3g that has similar material to an Incipio NGP Matte? Am asking for a friend. I was planning to get the Incipio NGP Matte for iPhone 3g itself but I heard it's not as good as the iPhone 4 one. Unless someone can prove me wrong? Thanks ^_^

2. oakie macrumors 6502

oakie

just include "TPU" or ThermoPlastic Urethane in your searches. it's what the Incipio NGP cases are made out of.

3. RebeccaL macrumors 6502a

RebeccaL

TPU cases are like a dime a dozen. There are many avaliable ones. My favorite is the Vulcan from switcheasy that also include port covers. Another good one is the iSkin Solo. There are many others.

Note that case manufacturers call their material by different names (TPU, Thermoplastic, hydropolimer, TPR, etc.) but they are all TPU. IF the case is rubbery and clear it is made of TPU (silicone is also ruberry but it is more opaque).