looking for a display

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by BaBayOOsa, Feb 8, 2011.

1. BaBayOOsa macrumors member

Hey im interested in buying a new display for my mac and im thinking about something that is probably 21+ inches. it doesn't have to be LED it can be LCD but one thing i would like is for it to have some usb ports 2-3.

now my price range is about a 200$ max and like i said it doesn't have to be LED. and of course it has to be able to work with a mac running through a mini display port. im thinking i want full HD resolution of 1920x1080 and i don't want speakers they don't matter because im always using a headset. and if it were to have built in audio ports that would be great.

now i will be running this display of a MBP 13" and i heard acer has good displays but since i don't really know the most about them do any of you out there have one that has all the stuff i want but is in my price range that you would recommend?

P.S: (if it is 250$ that is fine just trying to not spend like 400$ is all)

EDIT: (2 or 5 millisecond response time is a must anything higher is a no)

2. mchalebk macrumors 6502a

3. BaBayOOsa thread starter macrumors member

wow that's a amazing price for a 22 LED monitor to bad it doesn't have USB ports but hell i can live with out them. just wondering do you happen to know the response time on it?

EDIT: i see it has a audio in is that for the speakers?

4. mchalebk macrumors 6502a

From the Amazon page (might be worth going to Viewsonic's website to verify specs):

The audio in is for the built-in speakers (we actually use them; mediocre, but my wife was used to PowerBook speakers so they're fine).