Looking for a food finance app

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by mentaluproar, Feb 24, 2011.

1. mentaluproar macrumors 68000

mentaluproar

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

I have been looking for a good checkbook/bill reminder/budget app for my iPod touch but what I'm finding seems to fall into one catagory rather than all three. I've been using balance but I think I need something a bit more featureful. Any suggestions?

2. ascendedoshen macrumors member

iexpenselt

Best app I have. Does it all free version is just as great as paid.

3. blevins321 macrumors 68030

I've been using Mint.com for a few months. It's basically a web-based Quicken. It's free, and has apps for all the standard mobile operating systems.

I can import all your bank accounts (checking, savings, credit card, 401k, etc...) and will keep a spending history for different categories that you specify. For bill reminders, you can put pending balances to view in your transaction lists for each type of account.

I currently use it for my credit union accounts, an AMEX card, my 401K, and a department store credit card. Works great. It also helps to manage goals; its tracking my estimated time to save for a car down payment. :)

4. Jimmy James macrumors 68040

If you need to finance your food you should sell your device so you can eat!

5. mentaluproar thread starter macrumors 68000

mentaluproar

I know I'm going to regret asking this, but what the hell are you talking about?

6. Jimmy James macrumors 68040

In the title of your thread it states that you're "looking for a food finance app".

7. mentaluproar thread starter macrumors 68000

mentaluproar

Crap, that was supposed to say "good." my bad.