Looking for a full surface keyboard cover

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by missylady, Feb 4, 2009.

  1. missylady macrumors newbie

    Feb 4, 2009
    I'm looking for a keyboard protector that will cover the entire surface area of the keyboard, not just the keys. I've seen them before, I just can't remember where. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
  2. aawil macrumors 6502a


    May 18, 2008

    I imagine you mean something like this? Search for "macbook silicone" on ebay.

Share This Page