Looking for a funny iphone case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by ronnylo, Apr 19, 2012.

1. ronnylo macrumors newbie

Hi All,

I am now looking for a iphone case, which is funny and good looking. It need to be look good enough, which the toughness is not a concern.

I found one example here, but I think it is a little bit expensive http://www.zazzle.com/sushi_prawn_case-179408990573892474

Do you have any other suggestions?

2. Hmac macrumors 68020

3. mrjones19 macrumors newbie

hi.
    I'm gonna have to say any of the CaseCrown snap-on ones, and the black and silver ones are only $5 on Amazon.
    i love this...................

4. clarabein macrumors newbie

I take it you mean funny ha ha not unusually funny looking?

Is it for a present or for yourself? There are lots of great cases out there (I have tons!) but it depends how wacky you want to be?

I personally love the sushi one - I havent seen that one before

5. BrassPro macrumors newbie

This one looks funny!

6. maniacphoner macrumors regular

I have never came across this case before. I'm guessing it will add a little bit of a thickness on the case due to the bulge.

7. Drunken Master macrumors 65816

Drunken Master

8. FeMac macrumors newbie

www.strapya-world.com has some pretty hilarious ones...based out of Japan, who loves their funny cell phone cases and baubles.

9. ericrwalker macrumors 68030

ericrwalker

10. Kate. macrumors regular

11. mrjones19 macrumors newbie

I think that otterbox gives the best protection. I accidentally dropped my phone this past Friday from about 3 feet onto the pavement and not even a scratch. I said uh oh that's gonna hurt, but nothing. It was well worth the money. It's a little bulky, but it does exactly what it's supposed to.

12. egk69 macrumors 6502

IMO otterbox cases are the most hideous case anyone can get for any phone. I would not buy one if im not planing on dropping my phone from a 2 stories or more building.

I always have a Bumper (not even original from Apple) on my phone and it works perfect , it holds impact great enough from 4-5 feet. I've even thrown my 4S purposely (I guess I need some Anger Management help) to the floor a lot of times and the phone didn't broke. On some of those occasions the bumper did break, but @ 1-2 bucks each its not really a problem...

Also other cases like the VAPOR PRO and the E13CTRON looks 10 thousand times better than any otterbox and does a very good job on protecting the phone...

AGAIN Thats just my opinion....

13. Ray- macrumors regular

Ray-

Man that hand one is freaky!!
    You can find those rabbit ear ones and that cup handle one for really cheap on ebay, like $2-3 shipped. A few chinese sellers there sell them cheap to get feedbacks.

14. Pro-pacCase macrumors member

15. App King macrumors member