Looking for a good Bluetooth Mouse

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by Winter Charm, May 17, 2009.

1. Winter Charm macrumors 6502a

Winter Charm

Have a little problem, the bluetooth mouse that i was using has been lost in my travels :(

I am looking for a replacement and have narrowed it down to this but I am not sure if they are Mac compatible:

Or the Microsoft Bluetooth 5000 for Notebooks: (black)
    http://www.officemax.com/catalog/sk...sories-_-Mice&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=21710702

Microsoft says it is Mac compatible, but does it work well? Does anyone have any other Mice to suggest?

2. rgarjr macrumors 603

rgarjr

i got the logitech v470 mouse and its pretty tight.

3. Scorch07 macrumors 6502

Razer Pro|Click Mobile. Awesome mouse. The batteries last forever and it always works perfectly. Nice ergonomics too, but I'll admit I do have small hands.

4. spaceballl macrumors 68030

spaceballl

I've tried both the Razer Mobile and the V470. I bought the v470 and then sold it immediately. As for the Razer Mobile, I just tried a friend's. The V470 is decent - however, i find its sensitivity too low for my liking and there are certain surfaces it does not work properly on. The Razer was okay - but flaky.

I think the way to go is w/ a non-bluetooth Wireless mouse. I really love the Microsoft Explorer mouse based on Bluetrack technology - works great! I've also had a great experience w/ the Logitech VX Nano.

5. Eric S. macrumors 68040

Eric S.

What are the advantages of non-bluetooth over bluetooth?